The campsite opens on Wednesday the 12th, at 17.00 and closes on Sunday, the 16th, at 12.00.
The festival area opens on Thursday, the 13th, at 16.00.
You can receive your wristbands here
Wednesday, the 12th:
- At the campsite from 10.00
Thursday, the 13th:
- In SMS in Tórshavn from 10.00-18.00
- On the campsite from 12.00
- By the entrance to the festival village from 10.00
During the festival, the ticket-sale and attachment of wristbands will be in the Zimakoff garage, which is just before the entrance to the festival village.
Weekend tickets and campsite-passes are available with the following vendors:
- Here at the website.
- The Magn gas stations in Tórshavn, Runavík, Götu, Klaksvík and við Streymin. Tutl in Tórshavn and Visit Tórshavn.
- The ticket-van by the festival entrance.
One-day tickets are also available at the ticket-van by the festival entrance.
Children 12 years of age and below are allowed free entry.
Groups of 10 get a 10% discount of the ticket price
Groups of more than 20 get a 20% discount of the ticket price.
Call 740000 and ask sales department to book group tickets.
Information for performers
Musicians and other performers check in in Töting in Syðrugøta.
Töting’s opening hours
Monday and Tuesday: 10.00-20.00
Thursday – Saturday: 10.00-04.00